In the last week Facebook has recategorized thousands of Business pages into Community pages.
Facebook uses an automated computing process to analyse Facebook pages and categorise them. Because there is no human involved, the Facebook computers make mistakes.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE ?
Community pages are built around a topic, idea or a cause.
Business pages are maintained by authorized representatives of a business, brand, celebrity, or organization, and they can create and share content about the entities that they represent.
WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT ?
If your business page has been incorrectly categorised as a community page, you can submit a request to Facebook to review and change your category.
- Click Here to request Facebook to change your Facebook category.
- Fill in the form (give Facebook plenty of detail to prove you’re a real business.
- Submit the form.
- Now you wait patiently for Facebook to make a decision.
To your Facebook and web success,
Web Marketing Strategy
Best Selling Author of Website Masterplan
- Deals Direct Tips For Selling Online
- Facebook Use Is Up In Australia, But Not All Positive
- Facebook – Measuring Cross Publisher Success
- Email Call To Action
- Steps to Successful Performance Marketing on Facebook
- Working on V's working in your business!
- Free Directories: Increase Your Web Popularity
- Subject Line = Print Media Headline
- Business Crunch – How Can We Change This?
- Facebook Case Study – Miishka Fashion
- June 2013 (4)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (6)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (6)
- January 2013 (7)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (6)
- October 2012 (6)
- September 2012 (6)
- August 2012 (7)
- July 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (6)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (6)
- February 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (6)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (6)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (7)
- July 2011 (7)