In the last week Facebook has recategorized thousands of Business pages into Community pages.
Facebook uses an automated computing process to analyse Facebook pages and categorise them. Because there is no human involved, the Facebook computers make mistakes.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE ?
Community pages are built around a topic, idea or a cause.
Business pages are maintained by authorized representatives of a business, brand, celebrity, or organization, and they can create and share content about the entities that they represent.
WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT ?
If your business page has been incorrectly categorised as a community page, you can submit a request to Facebook to review and change your category.
- Click Here to request Facebook to change your Facebook category.
- Fill in the form (give Facebook plenty of detail to prove you’re a real business.
- Submit the form.
- Now you wait patiently for Facebook to make a decision.
To your Facebook and web success,
Web Marketing Strategy
Best Selling Author of Website Masterplan
- Small Changes Can Equal A Huge Boost
- Free Directories: Increase Your Web Popularity
- Writing Staff Profiles - Meet Our Team
- Worst Technology Predictions of All Time
- How To Create Your Own Images For Facebook
- The Most Important Word In Online Marketing - TRUST
- New Year's Business Resolutions
- 8 Ways to Sell More this Christmas
- Chritmas Discounts
- Great Reputation = Great Sales
- February 2016 (2)
- June 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- November 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (5)
- October 2013 (6)
- September 2013 (4)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (5)