Starting a new business is never easy. A great starting point is using this checklist to ensure you have all of the basic issues covered.
DOWNLOAD: Checklist For Starting Your Business
Planning should always be the first step in developing a business. A plan gives your business direction and helps you prepare for a lot of what you may need to overcome in the future. To help you plan, download these two templates:
2 MORE CRITICAL TIPS FOR HIGH PERFORMACE
- Innovation is critical to develop new and effective ways of doing everything.
- Copy any great ideas from your competitors.
- Seek to be different and stand out from the crowd.
- Cash Flow is a BIG killer issue for new businesses. It always takes longer to develop a new business than you expect. Implementation, customer education, sales process and market acceptance take EXTRA time, so plan for it.
MORE HELP: 21 TIPS FOR MORE CUSTOMERS AND PROFIT
If you’restarting a new business you’ll need a professional website and excellent branding (logo, business card). We can help you achieve the look and feel you’re your customers will be impressed with and sold on. We can help you create a website that sells.
To your web success,
Web Marketing Strategy
Best Selling Author of Website Masterplan
- Anatomy Of A Web Page That Sells
- Critical Website Marketing FACTS
- Colour Psychology For Business
- How Important Are Images On Your Website?
- Negative Facebook Comments Can Be Winner
- Google Places Optimization Tips
- Viral Video – How It Works (7 minute video lesson)
- Train Your Brain for a Competitive Edge
- Is Guest Blogging Dead?
- How To Get Customers To Buy From Your Website?
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (5)
- October 2013 (6)
- September 2013 (4)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (5)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (6)
- March 2013 (6)
- February 2013 (6)
- January 2013 (6)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (6)
- October 2012 (6)
- September 2012 (6)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (6)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (6)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (6)
- October 2011 (7)