When people are not searching Google from their Desktop computers, they are using their mobile phone to search Google.
When people take a lunch break and leave their desktop computer, they then use their mobile phone to search.
On weekends when people are not focussed on working at their desktop computer, they then use their mobile phone to search.
During holidays people aren’t using their desktop computer, instead they use their mobile phone to search.
Businesses having a strong presence on Google has never been more important. These statistics prove that you can reach consumers in the office, in their homes and when they are on the go.
We specialise in designing mobile friendly websites and we’d like to help you.
To your web success,
Web Marketing Strategy
Best Selling Author of Website Masterplan
- Deals Direct Tips For Selling Online
- Facebook Use Is Up In Australia, But Not All Positive
- Facebook – Measuring Cross Publisher Success
- Email Call To Action
- Steps to Successful Performance Marketing on Facebook
- Working on V's working in your business!
- Free Directories: Increase Your Web Popularity
- Subject Line = Print Media Headline
- Business Crunch – How Can We Change This?
- Facebook Case Study – Miishka Fashion
- June 2013 (4)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (6)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (6)
- January 2013 (7)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (6)
- October 2012 (6)
- September 2012 (6)
- August 2012 (7)
- July 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (6)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (6)
- February 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (6)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (6)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (7)
- July 2011 (7)