Your target customers are those who are most likely to buy from you.
To be effective at selling from your website, you need to know exactly who your target customer is and what attracts them to buy.
This process starts by looking at the total market and clustering customers into groups based on similarities. Once have identified these groups pick the one that is most suitable to your business.
Whether we like it or not, groups of humans act a lot like herds. All of the members of a herd tend to do, act, think and feel the same way as each other. So what similarities does the target group you have chosen have in common? and how does your target group differ from other potential groups in the mass market?
If you see the target clearly and aim directly at it, you’re more likely to make a direct hit.
To your web success,
Web Marketing Strategy
Best Selling Author of Website Masterplan
- Small Changes Can Equal A Huge Boost
- Free Directories: Increase Your Web Popularity
- Writing Staff Profiles - Meet Our Team
- Worst Technology Predictions of All Time
- How To Create Your Own Images For Facebook
- The Most Important Word In Online Marketing - TRUST
- New Year's Business Resolutions
- 8 Ways to Sell More this Christmas
- Chritmas Discounts
- Great Reputation = Great Sales
- February 2016 (2)
- June 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- November 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (5)
- October 2013 (6)
- September 2013 (4)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (5)
- June 2013 (5)