Your target customers are those who are most likely to buy from you.
To be effective at selling from your website, you need to know exactly who your target customer is and what attracts them to buy.
This process starts by looking at the total market and clustering customers into groups based on similarities. Once have identified these groups pick the one that is most suitable to your business.
Whether we like it or not, groups of humans act a lot like herds. All of the members of a herd tend to do, act, think and feel the same way as each other. So what similarities does the target group you have chosen have in common? and how does your target group differ from other potential groups in the mass market?
If you see the target clearly and aim directly at it, you’re more likely to make a direct hit.
To your web success,
Web Marketing Strategy
Best Selling Author of Website Masterplan
- Working on V's working in your business!
- Free Directories: Increase Your Web Popularity
- Subject Line = Print Media Headline
- Business Crunch – How Can We Change This?
- Facebook Case Study – Miishka Fashion
- Creative Facebook Posts by Big Brands
- Seductive Website Selling Machine
- #1 Most Important feature on a Mobile Website
- Email Personalisation Boosts Results 200%
- How wide is your website designed?
- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (6)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (6)
- January 2013 (7)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (6)
- October 2012 (6)
- September 2012 (6)
- August 2012 (7)
- July 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (6)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (6)
- February 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (6)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (6)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (7)
- July 2011 (7)
- June 2011 (8)