WEB SUCCESS BLOG
10 MUST HAVE QUALITIES OF A WINNING ENTREPRENEUR
There are massive benefits and up-side to running your own business, but do you have what it takes?
The real challenge for any entrepreneur isn’t getting started, that part is easy these days. The bitter truth is that most entrepreneurs fail to get their businesses profitable. 80% of all Australian businesses fail within 5 years.
It’s not enough to say you want to make money and be your own boss. Everyone wants those things, but not everyone can achieve those goals. It takes a special person.
- Do you have a deep commitment to building your own business and a proven willingness to stay focused? Successful entrepreneurs are disciplined and focused on making their businesses work, and eliminate any hindrances or distractions to their goals.
- Are you passionate about your idea (product or service)? Every successful entrepreneur has an intense, driving force to provide their solution and be the best possible solution that they can possibly be. If you are not deeply passionate, then don’t even start it. Creating a successful/profitable business is not a sprint. It’s a marathon.
- Do you have perseverance and a positive attitude? Challenges will continuously come up for a business owner and it will break a weak entrepreneur. As a business owner you need to keep up the good fight (have GRIT) and never give up.
- Do you stay organized and plan ahead? Successful Internet business owners don’t fly by the seat of their pants. They are flexible but never disorganized.
- Are you good at following through and executing your plans? You may have the best idea and even have funding for it but if you can’t execute, you have no business. Having a great idea and plan is not enough.
- Are you able to create and follow successful systems? McDonalds have created a system that allows teenagers to run their business in a consistent and profitable way. If you don’t create successful systems you will always be frustrated and never grow your business.
- Do you feel and act with confidence? A confident person is magnetic and persuasive. If you allow fear and anxiety to overwhelm you, you will repel people, including customers.
- Do you understand the principal of customer satisfaction and have a customer service attitude? You need to give your customers amazing value giving them every reason to do business with you again in the future. If you don’t get repeat business and recommendations you will struggle to build a profitable business.
- Do you know how to start, promote and sell online? You need to know the basics of website marketing or take action to learn. You won’t accidentally take your website from point A through to point Z. So invest in the right help and put in the time to learn.
- Are you open minded and willing to follow new opportunities? Your business will constantly present new ideas, challenges and lessons. You’ve got to be open to learning, open to new ideas and creative in evolving your business to succeed.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS:
- 3 SOCIAL MEDIA CHALLENGES
- IS THE SH*T HITTING THE ECONOMIC FAN ?
- OPTIMISE YOUR WEBSITE FOR MOBILE PHONES USE
- IMPORTANCE OF LOCAL SEO
- 6 WEB DESIGN TIPS & TRENDS FOR 2023
- INTERNET MARKETING PREDICTIONS 2023
- NEW YEAR, NEW GOALS. YOUR BUSINESS RESOLUTIONS TO MAXIMISE SUCCESS
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: 5 Easy to Implement Sales Generating Ideas
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: How to Use Discounts to Increase Your Sales & Profits
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: 10 Ways to Sell More in December