WEB SUCCESS BLOG
CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: 10 Ways to Sell More in December
Christmas time in Australia offers a MASSIVE sales opportunity, so take advantage of this busy buying period to increase your profits!
Australian’s will spend more money in December, than at any other time during the year.
To make sure Santa delivers you as many customers as possible this December, here are some simple marketing and promotions ideas:
- Get clear on who you are targeting.
Is the ideal customer an existing client or are they new customers?
- What big specials can you offer?
It has to be incredible value so you grab peoples attention.
Consider a loss leader (a product sold at a low price (at cost or below cost) to stimulate other profitable sales.)
- Remember most of the buying is for gifts, so how can you package up your products or services as gift items? Can you offer complimentary gift wrapping.
- People are buying gifts for others, but they still want to treat themselves. Can you offer a two for one?
- If you have a shop front, integrate it with your online business. For example have a sign in the shop window that says: All online orders FREE Shipping and Delivered within 48 Hours. For example have signage for passing traffic that clearly presents your web address.
Also if you have a store front, get into the holiday spirit and decorate your store with holiday-themed decorations, such as wreaths, lights, and tinsel. This will create a festive atmosphere and make it feel more like the holiday season.
- Chances are your ideal customers are using Facebook. So reach them with a truly AMAZING offer, almost to good to be true, even if it is at a small loss to you (loss-leader) to get customers on your website or in your store.
- Do you have a email list, or your past customers email addresses? If yes, Christmas time is an ideal opportunity to make them a special offer.
- The closer we get to Christmas; the more motivated customers are to buy. Can you offer gift vouchers, gift wrapped products, gift baskets or bundles, or last-minute special offers?
- Use social media to spread the word and generate buzz for your business. Social media is a great way to connect with your customers and spread the word about your holiday marketing campaign. Consider creating special hashtags, running a social media contest, or sharing festive photos and videos to get people excited about your business
- Create holiday-themed products or packaging. People love getting holiday-themed gifts, so consider creating products or packaging that is specifically designed for the holiday season. This could be anything from Christmas-themed candles to holiday-themed gift sets.
By implementing these tips, you can create a successful holiday marketing campaign that will help boost your sales. Best wishes for your profitable December and Christmas marketing success.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS:
- 3 SOCIAL MEDIA CHALLENGES
- IS THE SH*T HITTING THE ECONOMIC FAN ?
- OPTIMISE YOUR WEBSITE FOR MOBILE PHONES USE
- IMPORTANCE OF LOCAL SEO
- 6 WEB DESIGN TIPS & TRENDS FOR 2023
- INTERNET MARKETING PREDICTIONS 2023
- NEW YEAR, NEW GOALS. YOUR BUSINESS RESOLUTIONS TO MAXIMISE SUCCESS
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: 5 Easy to Implement Sales Generating Ideas
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: How to Use Discounts to Increase Your Sales & Profits
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: 10 Ways to Sell More in December