WEB SUCCESS BLOG
New Year’s Business Resolutions
Any time that you’re motivated to improve your life and business is an opportunity. Take advantage of your inspired state, be excited and plan the changes and improvements that you want to make.
The good news is you’re the boss, you’re steering the ship, so if you decide to improve and go for better… that is EXCELLENT.
46% of Australian’s make new year’s resolutions. They learn from yesterday and plant new year’s seeds for a year of growth, harvesting and future rewards.
- This year I will start my own business
- This year I will learn something new
- This year I will get organised
- Write your resolutions down
- Create a plan to achieve your resolution
- Commit to succeeding and following the plan
- Tell people about your intentions so you are committed
- Read your resolutions every day for the month of January
Cheers to you, to your business, to the new year and another chance to get it right.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS:
- THE HARDEST BATTLE WE FACE IS WITH OUR SELVES
- WEBSITE: PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED or DIY ?
- WHAT IS ADVERTISING FREQUENCY?
- New Year’s Business Resolutions
- WHAT DEFINES BEAUTIFUL WEB DESIGN?
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING: 5 Easy to Implement Sales Generating Ideas
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING: How to Use Discounts to Increase Your Sales & Profits
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING: 8 Ways to Sell More in December
- 10 MUST HAVE QUALITIES OF A WINNING ENTREPRENEUR
- NEW CUSTOMERS: SHOW ME THE MONEY