WEB SUCCESS BLOG
HOW TO KICK BIG WEBSITE GOALS IN DIFFICULT TIMES?
There are two types of business–those that have had tough times and those that are going to have tough times.
When the economy and most businesses are in a slump, the founders of successful companies are not paralysed by fear. Don’t be a deer in the headlight’s because you’ll certainly get smashed if you stop energising your website and business.
What do these companies have in common: Microsoft, Google, Facebook, eBay, PayPal, Tesla ?
They all got started during difficult economic times.
Even though times are crazy right now and business confidence is low, for every down-turn there is always an up-turn.
If you can grow (thrive) or just survive an economic Winter or a recession, then you will thrive when the economy bounces back… and it always does.
3 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO RIGHT NOW:
- Don’t make things worse by doing nothing. Right now is the best time to be investing and building your website, your idea, your business and do it with passion.
- Step up for your customers and do more than you have in the past, because when times are tough that’s when your clients will appreciate your help the most.
- Think about how you can do things differently and be prepared to try new things. Tough times are crossroads in our business and they provide an opportunity to make hard decisions about what is working and what is not. This is the perfect time to stop and really reflect on your business, get out of your comfort zone and make changes.
Economic downturns happen. So use these tips to ride the economic tide. Challenging business times pushes great business people to create breakthroughs.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS:
- 3 SOCIAL MEDIA CHALLENGES
- IS THE SH*T HITTING THE ECONOMIC FAN ?
- OPTIMISE YOUR WEBSITE FOR MOBILE PHONES USE
- IMPORTANCE OF LOCAL SEO
- 6 WEB DESIGN TIPS & TRENDS FOR 2023
- INTERNET MARKETING PREDICTIONS 2023
- NEW YEAR, NEW GOALS. YOUR BUSINESS RESOLUTIONS TO MAXIMISE SUCCESS
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: 5 Easy to Implement Sales Generating Ideas
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: How to Use Discounts to Increase Your Sales & Profits
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING ONLINE: 10 Ways to Sell More in December