WEB SUCCESS BLOG
THE HARDEST BATTLE WE FACE IS WITH OUR SELVES
Thinking negatively can become a destructive habit. The opposite is thinking optimistically and being happy. Please, please, please work at having a happy and confident mind set.
Your mind is not a dust-bin for negativity. It should be a treasure box for your happiness.
A simple and effective tool are positive affirmations. You fill your mind with positive thoughts. Read each of the affirmation below out loud. Choose a few of the positive statements that resonate with you and read them daily:
1. My work makes a difference.
2. I create wonderful business opportunities every day.
3. I love the freedom my business produces for me.
4. I attract my ideal clients and customers with my good energy.
5. I am driven by passion and purpose.
6. Money and wealth come easy for me.
7. I am smart and successful.
8. My business is successful and is growing each and every day.
9. I am consistently taking steps large and small in the right direction.
10. I Work When I Want, Where I Want, With People I Want To Work With.
11. My clients love doing business with me.
12. My income grows daily by me doing the things I love and enjoy doing.
13. I invest in myself and my business every day.
14. I provide a product/service that people need.
15. I am confident in my ability to create wealth.
16. Helping others make money helps me make money.
17. I have a successful business with great people in my team.
18. I am a better and stronger version of myself each day.
19. I always make time for family and friends.
20. I am a positive leader.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS:
- THE HARDEST BATTLE WE FACE IS WITH OUR SELVES
- WEBSITE: PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED or DIY ?
- WHAT IS ADVERTISING FREQUENCY?
- New Year’s Business Resolutions
- WHAT DEFINES BEAUTIFUL WEB DESIGN?
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING: 5 Easy to Implement Sales Generating Ideas
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING: How to Use Discounts to Increase Your Sales & Profits
- CHRISTMAS MARKETING: 8 Ways to Sell More in December
- 10 MUST HAVE QUALITIES OF A WINNING ENTREPRENEUR
- NEW CUSTOMERS: SHOW ME THE MONEY